Hey Ladies,

Hope you all had a great weekend. I have been loving my TWA ever since i BCed. I have been trying different hair styles and have also recieved quite a few compliments from colleagues as yesterday was my first day back at work with my short do. here is how ive been wearing my TWA.

1. First Blow Out/Pick Out
on sunday for church, i tried blowing out my hair but didnt come out as i wanted it, probably cos of my hairdryer. before blow drying, i used an afro pik to pick out the hair (wet hair, never dry)before hand didnt see much difference, still had some curls in it. here is the finished look


















2. First Wash and Go
This is how my wash and go came out with the help of, coconut oil conditioner, s curl moisturizer and ic fantasia gel




Hope you like them as much as i do

Stay Blessed




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Tooo Cute, I want one of those flower LOL

Classy Kinks said...

Tnx, I Got it from Primark, i was deciding whether i should get it or not as i have too many, but when i realised it was the last in stock, well.......u guessed it lol

Post a Comment