Hello Beautiful readers,

First of all let me start of by apologising for not keeping up with the regular postings, i've being kinda busy/lazy with other stuff but dont worry, i'm going to fill you in with some exciting new stuff about my HAIR.

As you must have seen/read the title of this post, YES today is my one month anniversary since i did my Big Chop in August. My TWA has been through soo much over the past few weeks, most of them i was really experimenting with what i could do with my uber short hair and i'm glad it didn't result in me running over to the hairdressers for either a relaxer or braids.

Here are some pics of my hair lately. i'm not so sure whether you can a see a difference (it kinda looks the same) but i know my hair has grown. it has become more thicker and fuller especially at the crown and around the hair line.



04/08/2010
04/09/2010





I have learned soo much about my hair in general in its ntural state than when it was relaxed. the reason why im saying this is because, for the past 2 weeks or so, i have been experiencing excessive shedding (too much moisture so i figured) so i tried the Aphogee Protein treatment and voila, my hair has stop shedding, well for now and this is the second time i've used this product. first was on transitioning hair, didnt see much of a difference.

Also experimenting with a TWA, my two best friends when it comes to hair styling are Bobby pins and ACCESSORIES. i'm never seen without these things in my  hair. i wasn't so keen on wash-and-go. I tried it but nah didnt like it much. i like doing twist out and bantu knots more. i know there are so many things i need to discover and learn and i think this is what makes my classy kinks journey sooo EXCITING.

Hope you had fun reading this post, please share with me your thoughts and ideas  which are greatly welcome. Until then , Take care, HHJ and God Bless xx

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute hair accessory!

I like your blog a lot. I'm a new follower, yay! Please check out my blog too when you get a chance. Hope you follow back.

www.the-blisslist.com

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad I came across your blog. We BC'ed around the same time (mine was on 8/13) so I know I have a fellow blogger who's encountering some of the same hair issues. It looks great on you!

Following your blog now!...

Classy Kinks said...

Thank you soo much Jonesy, i've checkd out your blog too and its pretty awesome and im soo following back. thank you for following me on this journey. God Bless
P1nkyy xx

Classy Kinks said...

hey there Pilar, Welcome and congrats on your BC.Happy to hear from another new natural sister glad to hear that, at least we can help each other out lol thanks for your lovely comments.
Stay Blessed

P1nkyy xx

Post a Comment