Hello Chicas, how's everybody doing lately????? You all must be wondering why I've posted any blog recently. I'll tell you why. There hasn't been any recent/new stuff happening with my hair until yesterday when I was stuck with how to wear my hair for work.

My hair is still experiencing shedding and can't tell whether it's normal shedding, shedding due to a problem or I'm just being paranoid?????
But the funny thing is, hair is still growing like Weed (sorry for the pun) and I haven't noticed any bald patches or thinning anywhere. So I'm a little confused and some help on how to stop this mad shedding will be greatly appreciated. I'm thinking ox doing a post on shedding, trying to monitor and log my hair shedding over a certain period of time so stay tuned for that.

Anyway back to the title of this post. Here's how I wore my hair for work today. I was inspired by Effie (Jennifer Hudson) in dream girls when I watched the movie the night before. Here's how I achieved the look.

I combed out my hair with a pik and brought some hair forward so instead of pushing the hair back and tie with the scarf, I did the opposite. And then added a red butterfly clip from Cath Kidson and viola, new fave do. Hope u like it as much as I do. Here's a pic. Enjoy. BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

0 comments:

Post a Comment