Sulphate Shampoo

VS
Sulphate Free Shampoo



Hey Everybody, it's been a while since I've been on here. I haven't been updating much only because i didn't want to bore you with the same hair updates. But sometime ago when I was experiencing shedding and dandruff, I posted a question on twitter and one of the responses I got was to stop using sulphate free shampoos. My reaction was that I've come to know that sulphate is a baddie for naturalists so how does this lady suggest such a thing.

Of course I gave it a try as my dandruff and shedding got worse and worse but to my surprise I experience less shedding but hair was not feeling as soft as I wanted it to be. Maybe that's the down side of using sulphate free shampoo.

Now that I've tried both types of shampoo, I'm yet to decide on which I'll be using regularly. I'm the type that would love to use natural products on my hair if I can but since most of them don't do much for me, I have to forget about them because healthy hair is important to me and I'll do as much as I can to maintain that.

Has any of you experience something like this before? Please share your experiences with us.

Also I have noticed that, on days that I don't DC, the hair sheds more so all I can say is DC, DC. I usually use the sauna to steam my hair when I'm at the gym. LOL well why not????

I will also give you a lil update on the process of my hair. It's still growing and I trimmed it myself after watching a few videos on YouTube and reading a post about trimming from my fave blogger beautifulms I co washed with HE HH conditioner, did ACV rinse, DCed with ORS hair Mayo. After I applied Infusium 23 leave in, Cantu Shea Butter leave in, whipped Shea Butter and ORS heat serum. After blow out I noticed my hair was a bit crunchy and I don't know what caused it. If any of you might know, please drop me a hint. Here is the hair before trim after blow out Blow out

After trim and mini 2 strand twists. All this while I've been doing my hair, this is the very first time my twists have come out right. Oh well you learn everyday. Hehehe Twists


Enjoy BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

0 comments:

Post a Comment