Hey you guys, how's everyone doing?  :-)

I have a love and hate thing with Mondays. Lemme tell you why?!?

  1. LOVE: well first thing every monday morning, is my swimming lesson, which is the main reason im going natural
  2. HATE: after swimming i only have about 1hr 30min before i start work, and since Mondays are washdays, I always have to rush, hence i never have a good hair day on Mondays but today of all Mondays....well don't know what to say apart from; what a great Monday today has been especially as I'm cutting my hair Tomorrow.
Maybe this is a sign i shouldn't cut my hair, oh to heck with it. I'VE MADE UP MY MIND!!!!!!!

Today, started off really well, managed to swim a few lengths all by myself (learner) and after that went off for my wash regimen. Here's how and what i used to get my hair into shape in less than 2hrs.


Products I used.


Part 1: Swimming
  1. Pre-pooed with Inecto Swim and Shine Hair Protector Spray and Inecto Swin and Shine Intensive Conditioner- both applied on wet hair
  2. Went off to Swin for 1 hour
  3. Rinsed out hair and applied Pantene Pro-V Clarifying Shampoo since today is my hair clarifying day. I usually use Ion Swimmers Shampoo to use wash hair after swimming.
  4. I then applied Aphogee Keratin 2 min Reconstructor
  5. Towel dried hair and sprayed Ion Swimmer's Leave -In Conditioner
Part 2: Home
  1. By the time i got home, hair was a liitle dry, so i applied my own Leave In Conditioner Mist which is made up with Infusium 23 leave in Treatment, Glycerin and Rosewater
  2. Applied S Curl as moisturer
  3. did about 8 bantu knots
  4. let hair air dry for about an hour
PS: I will write a Product Review (PR) on these products soon.

This is how my hair came out, much better than when i leave the bantu knots over night plus with styling gel. I didnt use any gels this time as i didnt have much time for drying.

This is my hair after when its dried, the
creamy carck has made my hair so
straight that i dont need to blow dry
or straighten!

Bantu Knots Out, came out exactly how
i want them to be



Side view
Had to Pin it up for work
(Uniform Rules )  




Back View with a my fave Bow Clip :-)






Happy Hair Day or What??????

Well i hope you had a lovely (Mon) Day with your hair.

Laters!!!!



  

0 comments:

Post a Comment