Hello Again, *waving hands*

I wanted to wear twist outs for a friend's bday dinner today, so as I was twisting my hair last night, I was half way through finishing the whole head only to realise, I didn't want to wear twist out but rather wear my hair blown out. As much as I love this style, my last two attempts came out really wrong (my hair felt crunchy rather than soft :-s) so I kinda decided not to bother with it ever since.

But today's trail really came out exactly how is meant to be :-D * Big smile*.




Here are the products I used to get the perfect result!!

 1. Co-washed hair Herbal Essence Hello Hydration Conditioner
2. Conditioned with ORS Replenishing Conditioner (I know this is a deep conditioner, but it was the only good conditioner I had left)
3. Sprayed Tresseme Heat Defence Styling Spray on towel dried hair






4. Blow-dried hair with Wahl Power Pik dryer ( I don't reccommend this dryer, its very heavy and difficult to use single handly,I'm searching for a new blow dryer)
5. Applied Herbal Essence Beautiful Ends split end protection cream to my ends
6. Used ORS Olive oil lotion - run out of my shea butter mix :-( )
6. Styled with big feather hair accesorry
7. * Head out of the door and rock the 'fro.

*optional :-p














Love how the 'Fro is getting B. I. G. G. E. R. !!! It's soo exciting watching it grow, I'm definitely gonna give my Monday morning swim a miss tomorrow. There's no way I'm wearing this style just for a day ;-). Until next post, you stay Blessed!!!!



 BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

0 comments:

Post a Comment